Why hire a pet sitter?
- Your pet can stay in the comfort and familiarity of its own home.
- Your mail and/or paper can be collected daily.
- Your house and yard can be made to look like they are lived in.
- Your house can be checked daily for emergencies.
- Your plants (if any) can be cared for.
- Even if you are not on a trip, your pet can be cared for during a long day at the office.
Why hire me?
- I am reliable-if I am hired for a job I do it.
- I am a college graduate (1981) with a Bachelor of Science in Biology.
- I am insured for your protection.
- I am a member of Pet Sitters Associates, LLC, Professional United Pet Sitters (PUPS), and PetSitUSA.
- I have very reasonable rates (see below).
- I will give your pet the comfort and care it deserves when you are not there.
- I can give medications and subcutaneous fluids if needed. I have also been trained with the PetTech pet first aid course.
- I have been in business since May of 1997.
- I love animals and have been around them all my life. I currently have two cats of my own, an orange tabby named Galena and a Rag Doll named Feo.
What are my rates?
- I am not taking any clients who require more that one (1) visit per day.
- 0-10 miles from my house in North Bothell-$21.00 per visit.
- 10-20 miles-$24.00 per visit. (I don’t usually go that far.)
- 20-30 miles-$27.00 per visit. (I don’t usually go that far.)
- $10.00 charge for both the pre- and post-contract visits (key pickup & return).
Thank you for considering me the next time you take a vacation. Your pets and I will appreciate it very much!