My Interests Offline
- My Pets
- Music-especially Christian music
My Favorite Places on the WW Web
- My Sister Sara Whitestone’s Home Page
- My Niece Marie Hause’s Home Page
- My Nephew Nicolas White’s Blog
- My Sister-in-Law Cynthia Saye-Drexler’s Home Page
My Frequent Sites
I run Saye Pet Sitting, an at-your-own-home pet care service. I live in beautiful Bothell, WA, north of Seattle.
I am married to Tim who runs Saye Piano Teaching.
I also live with an orange tabby named Galena and a Birman called Pheo.
I spend my time reading, watching movies, seeing friends members, and attending St. Brendan Catholic Church. I also enjoy working on my computer and creating my web site. I also have a Facebook account. I hope you enjoy this site and following the links on it!
God bless you and have a great day! 🙂